Take your basic crochet skills to the next level and learn a few new techniques that will allow you to create a multicolored garland of hearts — perfect for weddings, bridal and baby showers, gifts, and home decor.
To get the most out of this class, you should know how to:
- Hold tension
- Do a slip knot
- Do a chain stitch
- Do the single crochet stitch
If you don't know how to do these stitches, you'll love our Crochet Basics & Crochet 101 classes!
Materials to Bring to Class:
- Three to six skeins of different colored worsted weight yarn (or however many colors you want to make your hearts in)
- A crochet hook (Susan Bates Aluminum Hooks for beginning crocheters is recommended)
- A yarn needle to sew in ends of yarn
- A ribbon to weave through hearts and create the garland
Class size is very limited in order to give more personal instruction to each student.
(Optional Crochet Sampler Kit Add on Available)