Crochet Some Love into your Life
Taking your basics of crochet to the next level & learn a few new crochet techniques that will allow you to create a multicolored garland of hearts – perfect for weddings, bridal & baby showers, gifts & home decor.
Learn how to make a keepsake you'll cherish for years to come! Steph Cortes of nerd JERK provides hands-on help, tips, tricks & patterns.
To get the most out of this class, you should know how to:
- hold tension
- do a slip knot
- the chain stitch
- the single crochet stitch
New techniques will be based off of your previous knowledge. A great course for brushing up on your crochet skills!
Materials to Bring to Class:
- 3 to 6 skeins of different colored worsted weight yarn (or however many colours you want to make your hearts in)
- a crochet hook (Note: Follow recommended needle size on yarn label. I recommend Susan Bates Aluminum Hooks for beginning crocheters)
- A yarn needle to sew in ends of yarn
- A ribbon to weave through your hearts & create your garland
NOTE: Class Size is VERY LIMITED in order to give more personal instruction to each student. If Crochet 201 sells out early, please contact us to be put on our waiting list (just in case there are cancellations). Thank you!